Fulltime – NL
This job advert is only available in English.
As a Crop Specialist Tomato you have to contribute to the strategic development and ensure annual sales of high tech tomatoes. The function is home based, with frequent traveling in the Netherlands, Belgium and to other regions where high tech tomatoes are grown. Frequent visits to the head office in Made.
Roles & responsibilities:
- Maintain and expand relationships with key customers in high tech tomatoes, with a focus on West Europe
- Report and realize annual sales plans through proper forecasting, planning and pricing
- Plan and follow up trials with key growers
- Work closely with Marketing and report about market developments and trends
- Participate in High Tech Tomato PMC team
- Contribute to a positive image of the company
- Create strategic key account plans
- Collaborate with the Commercial and Development tomato teams to reach targets
- Bachelor degree in agriculture and/or horticulture
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in horticulture and relevant experience in tomatoes
- Practical, results driven, motivated, pro-active and a good communicator
- Knowledge of the market and understand the need of the company and your clients
- Knowledgeable about the technical and commercial backgrounds of tomatoes
- Able to translate market opportunities into commercial results
- Capable in developing and maintaining good personal relationships
- Strong communication skills with fluency in Dutch and English, both in speaking and writing
- Able to use analytic tools
Working at Hazera means contributing in a professional way to the growth of our business, in an informal, international environment. We are customer and market oriented and teamwork is important. Other characteristics of our organization are openness, flexibility and orientation on results. We focus on employee development with consideration and respect for individual needs. That’s why it’s nice to work at Hazera!
For information of the job contact Sylvia Versteeg (+31 162 690900) or mail email@example.com. If you are enthusiastic to join a growing organization, please send your motivation letter and resume, preferably by e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) or by using the application form on the right side of this page.