Fulltime – Made (NL)
This job advert is only available in English
Under the responsibility of the Safety Officer, is driving forward and implementing the company’s Safety strategy in accordance with the highest ethical guidelines and corporate policies.
Tasks & responsibilities:
- Ensuring compliance with all required legislation, practices and relevant standards;
- Implement and monitor compliance of company policies on safety and health;
- Helping to establish and put in place key Health and Safety processes and methods;
- Managing the safety workload & prioritizing it according to risk/importance;
- Promoting a culture of safety on all sites;
- Delivering front line safety related education & training to various members of staff;
- Performing root cause analysis for work related incident and accident investigations;
- Monitoring and assessing the work of third party contractors hired by the company;
- Educating new employees on the company’s emergency evacuation procedures;
- Making sure that work stations & seating are suitable for the individuals using them;
- Arranging and leading Safety Committee meetings and follow up on actions;
- Identifying risks and trends and taking appropriate action to minimize, mitigate or eliminate them.
- Education: Minimum MVK, HVK is a pre;
- Knowledge in safety, Health& Environmental Roles and guide lines;
- Knowledge in ISO 18001 (future ISO 45001);
- Experience in safety aspect for 3 years;
- A team worker, with the ability to work also independently;
- Well organized, methodical and able to multitask;
- Hands-on, flexible with effective communication and reporting skills;
- Training Skills;
- Willingness to visit Trade fairs and congresses;
- Fluent in the Dutch and English, both spoken and in writing.
Working at Hazera means contributing in a professional way to the growth of our business, in an informal, international environment. We are customer and market oriented and teamwork is important. Other characteristics of our organization are openness, flexibility and orientation on results. We focus on employee development with consideration and respect for individual needs. That’s why it’s good to work at Hazera!
If you are enthusiastic to join a growing organization, please send us as soon as possible a letter of motivation and a detailed resume (in English), preferably by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or through the form on the right side of this page.
For more information please contact Susan Nagtzaam – Hector, email@example.com or +31 162 690 962