Trainee, 4/5 days a week, Made – NL
We are looking for an enthusiastic Marketing Communication (Marcom) trainee to work closely with the Marketing Regional Specialists on creating and implementing international marketing campaigns. We are predominantly focused on B2B marketing. This internship will be in our head office in Made, The Netherlands. You will be focused on Europe plus supporting Global activities. The duration of this internship is 5 to 6 months. During this internship, you will be able to gain a wide variety of experience and skills.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Supporting extensive international marketing campaigns
- Website updating, content as well as visual aspects
- Social Media
- Creation and adjustment of documents in Office and Adobe programs
- Create promo materials such as brochures / leaflets / flags / newsletters etc.
- Preparation and logistics of fairs and open days
- Create and update the Image bank
To be able to succeed at this internship, we look for students with the following skills:
- Education level: MBO-4 / HBO
- Independent, communicative, service oriented, flexible, creative and accurate
- English and Dutch language – Good command
- Office 2013 programs (Word, Excel and PowerPoint) – Excellent command
- Good knowledge of online marketing tools such as Google AdWords and Analytics
- Good knowledge of Adobe Illustrator, InDesign and Photoshop programs
- Experience with website development programs such as WordPress is a plus
- Experience with Mailchimp is a plus
Working at Hazera means contributing in a professional way to the growth of our business, in an informal, international environment. We are customer and market oriented and teamwork is important. Other characteristics of our organization are openness, flexibility and orientation on results. We focus on employee development with consideration and respect for individual needs. Compensation for this internship is € 350 gross per month on full time base plus travel allowance.
If you are enthusiastic to join a growing organization, please send us as soon as possible a letter of motivation and a detailed resume in English, preferably by the form on the right side of this page or by e-mail email@example.com (t.a.v. Mrs. Sylvia Versteeg, HR Manager NL).