Fulltime – Made (NL)
Deze vacature is alleen beschikbaar in het Engels.
The IT project manager will be a strong personality and a first contact related to the IT projects of the company sites in the Netherlands. Provision of effective leadership and management of IT projects, including the analysis of requests for information, system enhancements and new systems as well as the development of appropriate proposals, business cases and project plans. You will report to the Hazera IT Manager in Israel.
Roles & responsibilities
- Translate business IT requirements to documented specifications.
- Manage complex, multinational IT projects (ERP, CRM, Breeding software, software for the laboratory, IP Telephony, etc.) with synchronization to the global IT unit.
- Manage the interaction with business key users and responsible for organizing user training on IT applications.
- Write testing scenarios and manage user acceptance tests.
- Responsible for the IT budget preparation & monitoring.
- First point of contact regarding IT change requests of Hazera users and for global IT unit.
- Bachelor (HBO) education in Information Technology or similar level of experience.
- 3-5 years of relevant experience in IT Project Management.
- Fluent in the Dutch and English, both spoken and in writing.
- Knowledge of the principles and methods of IT project planning, monitoring and evaluation.
- Familiarity with ERP systems.
- Able to work independently and also a good team player with hands-on mentality.
- Good communication skills.
- Service-minded, enthusiastic and high sense of responsibility.
- Willing to travel abroad few times a year.
- Acquaintance and experience with the seed business and breeding software will be marked as an advantage.
Working at Hazera means contributing in a professional way to the growth of our business, in an informal, international environment. We are customer and market oriented and teamwork is important. Other characteristics of our organization are openness, flexibility and orientation on results. We focus on employee development with consideration and respect for individual needs. That’s why it’s nice to work at Hazera!
If you are enthusiastic to join a growing organization, please send us as soon as possible a letter of motivation and a detailed resume, preferably by e-mail email@example.com (t.a.v. Mrs. Susan Nagtzaam Hector)
Acquisition with reference to this advertisement will not be appreciated.