In order to support our continuous growth, we are currently recruiting a General Manager for the United States of America (M/F). Your challenge is to further strengthen our position in the American market, by making optimal use of the available resources in the company. Your personal input will make the difference. You will manage and coach the team in the USA, 17 people in total. You will report to the Commercial Business Unit Manager, based in The Netherlands.
- Manage and develop the sales, margin and profitability contribution in the US market.
- To lead and motivate the team in sales/product development and administration.
- Manage and supervise financial and commercial business matters like price and credit policy, forecasting etc.
- Generate new business together with the sales and PD managers, and maintain contacts with large accounts.
- Develop and execute sales, marketing and financial plans.
- Coordinate contacts with Sales, Marketing, Development and Research Departments within the Hazera Seeds organization.
- Higher educational level in Agriculture and/or Business Administration;
- More than 5 years’ experience in a commercial management position;
- Excellent people and business manager;
- Open communicator with good interpersonal skills, able to interact between Hazera USA team, customers and link with Hazera Seeds head office(s);
- Professional reporting and computer skills;
- You have a strong action-driven personality, and you are able to motivate yourself;
- Good understanding off and affinity for the professional agricultural environment in USA;
- Driving License;
- Willing to travel frequently (national and international).
Working for us means contributing in a professional way to the growth of our business, in an informal, international environment. We are customer and market oriented and teamwork is important. Other characteristics of our organization are openness, flexibility and orientation on results. We focus on employee development with consideration and respect for individual needs.
If you are enthusiastic to join a growing organization, please send us a letter of motivation and a detailed resume, preferably by e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) or through the form on the side of this page.
For more information please contact Susan Nagtzaam – Hector, email@example.com or +31 162 690 962