Fulltime – Made (NL)
This job advert is only available in English.
The main goal is to manage the total seed processing activities in the Plant in Made. The Manager is responsible for monitoring and evaluating the throughput of product in the departments, by the use of reports and time spent on the shop floor. Also the Manager has the responsibility of staff (23) and budget. You are also responsible for budget and to ensure that all processes, protocols are documented, enforced and maintained. The Plant Manager reports to the Head of Processing & Quality Control.
Roles & responsibilities:
- Monitor, maintain and evaluate the efficiencies in your departments, by operational leadership, analyzing figures and providing reports;
- Develop plans for better efficiencies and improvements in processes and makes sure that changes and improvements will actually be implemented;
- Ensure that quality standards are enforced at all times and procedures are followed.
- Ensure that all safety policies are maintained, followed and improved and that employees are working in a productive yet safe manner.
- Work with Management on implementation and training of all procedures and processes.
- Responsible for all budgeting (OPEX and CAPEX) of assigned departments and monitoring monthly and yearly spends of departments.
- Responsible for overseeing all maintenance regarding plant activities.
- Experience with lean and 5S program.
- Bachelor or Master degree.
- Leadership, takes initiatives, ability to work in a dynamic and changing environment.
- Project Management, ability to plan, schedule and execute projects.
- Management skills and experience of 5 years in managerial position.
- Team player with a hands-on mentality, strong communicative skills and the ability to motivate subordinates.
- Language skills: fluent in English.
- Flexible and straight shooter.
- Willingness to travel internationally (2 to 4 times a year).
- Experience with ERP systems.
- Knowledge of seed business operations practically and theoretically is preferred.
Working at Hazera means contributing in a professional way to the growth of our business, in an informal, international environment. We are customer and market oriented and teamwork is important. Other characteristics of our organization are openness, flexibility and orientation on results. We focus on employee development with consideration and respect for individual needs. That’s why it’s nice to work at Hazera!
If you are enthusiastic to join a growing organization, please send us as soon as possible a letter of motivation and a detailed resume, preferably by e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) or through the form on the right side of this page.
For more information please contact Susan Nagtzaam – Hector, email@example.com or +31 162 690 962