Fulltime – Location: Based in Made (NL), working globally
Deze vacature is alleen beschikbaar in het Engels.
As a Regional Product Manager you manage the tomato crop in a number of assigned markets. You are responsible for managing the product life cycle, positioning and provide technical support of the products in your region.
As a Regional Product Manager you manage the tomato crop in a number of assigned markets. You are responsible for managing the product life cycle, positioning and provide technical support of the products in your region. It involves the collection of market and product knowledge and support our products and customers with a high level of growing support. As a team player you closely cooperate with several stakeholders. You act proactively to understand the customer needs and you translate this towards the desired assortment supporting long-term customer loyalty. Your work is in line with the company’s crop strategy. You will report to the Tomato Global Product Manager.
Roles & responsibilities:
- Coordinate and implement the process of evaluation for correct advancement decisions
- Develop and implement regional trial plans with relevant stakeholders
- Manage implementation of product advancement and product introduction in the markets
- Follow the product life cycle per variety, analyze data and advise on decisions to be taken
- Prepare and manage the meetings and work of the relevant teams
- Collect and validate market data and update product definitions accordingly
- Support and coordinate projects, commercial teams and breeders and often travel to the markets
- Professional knowledge of tomato crop is important and particular in glasshouse/high-tech tomato markets
- A Bachelor or Master’s degree in Horticultural education or comparable practical experience.
- A team player, organized and convincing nature
- Hands-on, analytical, flexible with effective communication and reporting skills
- Fluent command of the English; additional languages – an advantage.
- A solid experience in product management and/or product development
- You have a strong action-driven personality, and you are able to motivate yourself and others
- You are flexible and able to integrate with different local teams
- Ability to travel abroad 40-50% of the time
- Preferably hands-on experience with growing tomatoes in a high tech environment
Working for us means contributing in a professional way to the growth of our business, in an informal, international environment. We are customer and market oriented and teamwork is important. Other characteristics of our organization are openness, flexibility and orientation on results. We focus on employee development with consideration and respect for individual needs.
If you are enthusiastic to join a growing organization, please send us a letter of motivation and a detailed resume, preferably by e-mail or through the form on the side of this page.
Hazera Seeds B.V., T.a.v. Susan Nagtzaam Hector, HR Business Partner. E-mail: email@example.com
Acquisition with reference to this advertisement will not be appreciated